Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Writers' Wednesday: Sites for Fellow Authors!

Happy Hump Day! A couple of websites for my fellow authors today, in case you haven't seen these:

Read & Review Program at Choosy Bookworm - This site will list your book for potential reviewers. It does cost a fee, but your book will be featured for any reader who chooses to read and review it, within 14 days. If you're looking for reviews, you might want to check it out (although I see that they just increased their fee from $25, which I paid last month, to $50). I can tell you that for Tequila Sunrise, I had 20 people request the book and so far, I have 5 new reviews on Amazon (all 5-stars, which amazes me!). A nice bonus is that some of those readers have written to tell me that they'll be buying and reading the others in the series now!

How To Launch Your Book with at least 25 Reviews - This article is a good read for anyone in the industry, experienced or not. It has some great tips about approaching readers for reviews and making sure those reviews are posted come release day.

Good luck, and happy writing!

No comments: